At Ekota School:
We believe that a shared commitment between students, parents, and staff creates a safe and caring learning community that supports the growth and success of every student.
- We are committed to providing a safe and positive learning environment where students and adults are treated with respect and dignity.
- We support students to become positive, productive citizens.
- Students are provided with supports needed to build resiliency and develop as independent learners
In our Learning Community:
- All voices are heard and honoured
- Decisions support student success
- We engage in high quality educational practice including support for diverse needs