LUNCH & NUTRITION
Nutrition For All Ekota Students
One of the best ways to ensure a healthy lifestyle for children is to have nutritious foods as part of their daily diet.
We encourage all children to bring healthy lunches and healthy snacks. Working brains require good nutritious foods.
2021-2022 LUNCH PROGRAM
A lunch Supervision program is available to students who wish to stay at school. There is a fee for those who access the service of $11.25 per month.
EXPECTATIONS FOR STUDENT BEHAVIOUR
All students participating in the Lunch Program are expected to meet the expectations of the school for conduct and behaviour.
For students that eat at the school, the monthly cost for lunch-time supervison is $11.25 per child.
With respect to the Lunch Program, students must meet the following expectations:
- I will show respect by listening to and cooperating with my lunch supervisor.
- I know sharing food is not allowed so everyone is safe.
- I will sit at my desk and eat, using manners, until asked to clean up.
- I will clean my space when I am finished.
- I will chat quietly with a desk partner while I eat.
- I will stay in class until dismissed by my lunch supervisor.
- I know that if I behave inappropriately, I may not be able to eat lunch at the school.
- I will follow the recess rules when outside at lunch.